FACTS: M / S JOSÉPHINE
Length: 22.30 m
Width: 4.63 m
Draft: 1.15 m
Displacement: 49,000 kg
Passenger capacity: Port speed 130 pax. E range: 103 pax, D range 60 pax
Hull material: Aluminum
Home port: Stockholm, Nybroviken
Engine type: Diesel
Engine model: Scania-Vabis DSI 11, 1980 model year
Transmission: Servogear gears and adjustable propellers (also includes gears and propellers in spare parts)
Engine power: 2 x 303 hp
Engine hours: 15000 h
Generators: 3 kw + 1.5 kw, 24 V
Water tank: 1000 L
Fuel tank: 1250 + 500 L
Septitank: 2 x 400 L
Marching speed: 12 knots
Max speed: 16 knots
"The information provided is expected to be correct but not guaranteed"
M/S Joséphine -1981, rebuilt in 1987 - a fine passenger ship with a unique layout!
- 2 large sundecks provide 360-degree views, a perfect archipelago boat! One of the few vessels with classification for outer archipelago traffic.
- 2 luxuriously furnished lounges with room for 25-30 guests each, large windows.
- Quay opposite Strandvägen 1 in Stockholm
- The salons that have good ventilation is well insulated from the engine noise.
- Two galleys with all equipment.
- The ship is well maintained and technically updated.
- The hull has gone through annual inspection without comment.
- All technical equipment has received continuous maintenance.
- Valuation inspection is done in 2015 with the boat lying at its own dock in Nybroviken. In the valuation, account has been taken of the type of activity that the vessel performed and that the boat has a certain need for refreshment in order to fully meet the high demands for the unique archipelago experiences that the boat made itself known for over the years.
- Cert. for 100 passengers in inner archipelago and 60 persons. in coastal waters.
Navigation equipment (updated in 2012):
hub systems Transas
Telephone: +46 42 14 40 50